9. What is your character’s prized mundane possession? Why is it valued?
Blue still has one of the first things The Admiral (her father figure Agent Captain Admiral) gave her when he first adopted Blue and her brother Cobalt. Which was a little hairtie she still uses (that’s dying and falling apart). It has a lot of sentimental value to her.
29. Who are your character’s closest friends?
Seeing as in my head Blue spends most of her time fuck all away from society even though she’s like “I’LL SAVE YOU LAND LUBBERS~” she doesn’t have a lot of friends period! Such a shame, in fact, lots of people are apparently terrified of her. An aloof girl with strength and can manipulate water, who also suffers from psychological damage. Some reason, not a lot friends. I’d say my buddy’s character Crimson Hood (color bros fo life) aka Alexander Ross blahblahforgot would probably be the closest to her, uh maybe Protom? I imagine she’d be annoying to hang out with.
32. What would be the perfect gift for your character?
A hug~ or a sweet new eye-patch.
45. What is the one thing your character is a sucker for and why?
JUSTICE. Nah, Blue’s a sucker for a lot of things due to her naive nature but like in the other sense. SEAFOOD. She grew up eating it, really fresh tasty water, that’s another thing. She also thinks people who use cool moves but are weak little human babbies are cool too. She’s a super sucker for anyone who says they’re off to do Ocean Justice and they’ll bring her back a beaten shark (as in, they punched a shark to death) because it would be so rad to her. SO RAD.
1. What about your character is heroic/dastardly? 2. What does your character like/dislike about people? 3. What is your character’s favourite food? 4. What is your character’s real birth name? What name do they go by? 5. Does your character have a nickname? What is it and how did they get it? 6. How does your character dress most of the time? 7. How does your character “dress up”? 8. In your opinion what is your character’s most redeeming feature? 9. What is your character’s prized mundane possession? Why is it valued? 10. What one word best describes your character? 11. Where does your character live? 12. Who was your character’s father, and what was he like? 13. Who was your character’ mother, and what was she like? 14. What was your character’s parents’ relationship like? Were they married? Did they remain married? 15. Does your character have siblings? What are their names? What are they like? 16. What us the worst thing one of your character’s siblings did to them? What was the worst thing your character did to their siblings? 17. When was the last time your character saw any member of their family? Where are they now? 18. Does your character have other family members? Who are they? What did your character think of them? 19. What is your character’s first memory? 20. What was your character’s favourite toy? 21. What was your character’s favourite game? 22. Any non-family member adults stick out in your character’s mind? Who were they, and why do they stick out? 23. Who was your character’s best friend growing up? 24. What is your character’s fondest childhood memory? 25. What is your character’s worst childhood memory? 26. What is your character’s view of authority? 27. Who was your character’s idol when they were growing up? 28. Does your character have a job? What is it? Do they like it? If no job where does their money come from? 29. Who are your character’s closest friends? 30. Does your character tend to save or spend their money? Why? 31. What annoys your character more than anything else? 32. What would be the perfect gift for your character? 33. Does your character wear any jewellery? 34. What kind of things embarrass your character and why? 35. What kind of day is your character’s favourite? 36. How far will your character go to achieve their goals and who will help them? 37. What is one thing your character dislikes about their self? 38. What one act in your character’s past are they most ashamed of? 39. What one act in your character’s past are they most proud of? 40. Is your character a better leader or a follower and why? 41. What is the thing that has frightened your character the most? 42. Do they think that there is anything out there that’s scarier than that? What is it? 43. Has anyone close to your character died? What happened? 44. How private a person is your character and why? 45. What is the one thing your character is a sucker for and why? 46. Does your character have any bad habits? 47. What would your character do if they won the lottery? 48. Does your character believe in fate? 49. What are your character’s immediate goals? 50. What are your character’s long-term goals?
Do this with Bro, Sis, TV Girl, BBC, Blue, I don’t care. if you know ‘em. It’d be good.
It’s probably just because you’ve only just been admitted. A lot of programs put you down as studio art or undeclared before you complete a certain number of gen eds/pass a continuancy review. Then you get into your real program.
I’m going to call and ask but this makes sense. I’m accepted as long as I pass my current math course (which I currently have an A in and shit soooo). I’m still going to call and check. This chilled me out while I take care of all the other things i wanted to do today.
Anon’s, what is with you and your constant questions of my taste in men? I’m very straight forward about this Anon, I love me some facial hair. I LOVE ME SOME FACIAL HAIR. As long as you don’t look like a crazy hobo, a pedophile, or just have facial hair that doesn’t go with your face. Hell’s yeah I’m on board. Though just mustaches bug me, unless it’s a great mustache.
How do you feel about SFxT being 2v2 at evo? I think it's great and I don't really care for the game.
VES IS THAT YOU? WHO KNOWS TO ASK ME FG QUESTIONS? I’M STILL AWFUL AT THEM, I don’t have the time to dedicate getting better Haha, oddly enough my friend Ves just played 2v2 SFxT a couple weeks ago (James Chen made a Veserious joke and now I can stop mocking him), I’m cool with it. From what I get, I haven’t played it yet, it presents a lot of new challenges. So it’d be interesting! SUPER INTERESTING. That’s my opinion. It’ll be interesting.
Alright, April is just around the corner and we here at Daily Draw, well mostly me (Guezadilla) have been buzzing around getting Daily Draw integrated with Undercover Robot. Now the rules will be the same, in fact, there’s going to be a page for the rules.
They will still apply as follows (with a couple changes): Starts at April 1st 12AM PST.
-You will be expected to post by 11:59PM PST before the end of the day. We’re going by one timezone to keep everything kosher, at the end of the day you still have a 24 hour period to draw.
-Nothing N-17, nudes are ok because we all have to study nudes at one point if we’re getting serious. Just nothing that wouldn’t get into most theaters please.
-LABEL YOUR POSTS! If you’re posting here on tumblr, we want you to TAG YOUR POSTS. it makes it easier on everyone!
-If you draw fan art, label it!
-Don’t stick to the same drawing for too long, don’t use anything you started before the month began. We had a lot of issues with this one last time, and this month I’d like it to end up being a little more tidy.
-Send an ask, fanmail, or email to admin @ undercoverdailies.com (YEAH WE HAVE A COOL EMAIL NOW, that sadly only I can check.) If you want to join or stay in it. You can also just REBLOG THIS POST. If you’re already in, we’ll see it and keep you in! By April 3rd, we’ll delete any members who aren’t participating. :3
-Put some effort, at the end of the day we can’t really say you didn’t draw something if you didn’t put a lot of effort. But remember, a lot of people are watching you! Show off a little. In fact, this month you’ll be rewarded for showing off. You’ll also be rewarded for joining the Undercover Robot forums. Between Amon and I, at the end of the week we’ll be posting some of our favourite pieces on the main blog. So those that show a lot of effort, or just stand out will get showed off! A few from the tumblr, a few from the forums. Daily on Undercoverdailies.com I’ll post a couple pieces I thought stood out. This is a good way to sort of reward you guys and also show off Daily Draw!
If you have any questions ask!
Also, just a reminder that this is a thing, tell yo friends! :U
Well, believe it or not Guezadilla isn’t my first internet nickname. Most people call me Naff online still. BUT, I wanted a cooler name for art related things. I wanted something new. So this guy I know forever goes “Go with Guezilla” and I read it was Guezadilla. Guezadilla is actually a combination of my last name and godzilla. As if ends up if you’re dyslixca then you read it wrong and then if you’re dygraphic you write it wrong. SO. YEAH.
I was like “what the shit is ithis for?” then I realized this is probably for those artist questions things I brought up a while ago? IF SO UH.
1: When did you get into art? Let’s me define something, I’ve always DRAWN but I wasn’t really into ART all that much. I thought art was a cool hobby to do most of my life until people were like “MAYBE YOU ENJOY THIS MORE THAN OTHER THINGS.” in that case I’ve really be into art as a possible career and goal since I was 16. So for about 8 years now, when I was a junior in High School and my best friend convinced me to go into AP with her. Before then I was like on a hot track to go to Berkley and major in Architecture (DODGED A BULLET THERE) or Political Science. THEN I SAID FUCK THAT! Got into art. I’ve always been DRAWING though. I’ve always DRAWN. I still have drawings from when I was like 3 years old. You can tell because my writing was super fucking awful. I’d say I’ve been pretty fucking awful most of my life.
What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
I’m on deviantart (I’ve had like three of those), I think way back when I had a sheezyart (AHA), that one tengaki(?) or whatever, there’s a couple other places I’m at I think? I’m on the Satellite Soda forums but I never post there for some reason that alludes me… I’m also on Undercover Robot, I actually contribute to that blog and help out. I run Undercover Dailies (Which was just Daily Draw). At school I’m the treasurer for the Digital Media Arts Guild. I’m all over the god damn place with this drawing thing. I’m thinking of making a cargocollective site or my own site as well. So yeah. :U A lot of places I guess.
I’m offering two different kinds of 10 dollar commissions. I want to try and sell ten of these for two good reasons, 30 dollars goes to paying off ME3. Then I will draw you delicious ME fan art for all. the rest goes to FOOD. I SORT OF NEED FOOD.
For ten dollars I’m offering two differe things. A noodly arm gif thing sent to you at 2 different sizes. Big and not as big.
YOUR FACE. Sent to you in BIG.
A NORMAL SKETCH OF SOME SORT. MAYBE YOU AS A MAGICAL ANIME PERSON? SENT TO YOU IN BIG AND NOT SO BIG.
I’LL DRAW YOU AN ICON. SENT TO YOU IN BIG, SMALL, AND CONVINENT NORMAL FORUM AVATAR SIZES.
I REALLY WANT FOOD.
My paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org tell me what you want through there or ask or fanamil, email is probably best. And I’ll do it.
Another reason why I just do not get designers: every one of them have a love affair with that program when I just want to chainsaw it, set it on fire, have a shark eat and poop the remains, and nuke the rest.
Since it ~oh~ just made my entire sophomore review portfolio…
InDesign is a godsend, it does everything that Illustrator can do with page layout, but BETTER. I can actually inset letters and have proper page alignments. You have to LEARN it as a Designer so that’s why DESIGNERS GET IT AND DON”T WANT TO CHAINSAW.